Occupational Therapy in San Bernardino, California
What is Occupational Therapy?
Occupational Therapy is a program that helps you regain confidence that you can take care of yourself and find solutions to help you adjust to a new work or living environment.
- Health Assessment and Evaluation
- Improving Muscle Control
- Energy Management and Conservation
- Restoration of Sensory Functions
- Re-education of Basic Living Skills
- Restoring Physical Mobility
- Range of Motion Training
- Balance Exercises
- Emergency Responses
- Strength Enhancement